Our platform, backed by our team of experienced professionals, provides an extensive range of corrosion services that follow International standards such as ASTM, NACE.
MICORLAB performs a wide variety of corrosion tests, which includes:
Inter granular Corrosion Test (IGC) as per ASTM A-262
- Practice –A - Oxalic Acid Test
- Practice –B - Ferric sulphate –Sulphuric Acid Test
- Practice –C - Nitric Acid Test
- Practice –E - 16 % Copper –Copper Sulphate Test
- Practice –F - 50 % Copper –Copper Sulphate Test
Pitting & Crevice Corrosion test as per ASTM G48 Specification
- Method A - Ferric chloride pitting test.
- Method B - Ferric chloride crevice test
- Method C - Critical pitting temperature test for nickel-base and chromium bearing alloys.
- Method D - Critical Crevice temperature test for nickel-base and chromium-bearing alloys.
- Method E - Critical pitting temperature test for stainless steels
Evaluation of detrimental intermetallic phases in Duplex Austenitic/ferritic Stainless steels as per ASTM A923
Intergranular Corrosion in Wrought, Nickel-Rich, Chromium-Bearing Alloys as per ASTM G28Mthod A - Ferric Sulfate—Sulfuric Acid Test
Chloride Stress Corrosion Cracking Test as per ASTM G36
- Boiling Magnesium Chloride Solution Test
- Boiling Calcium Chloride Solution Test
Sulphide Stress Corrosion Cracking Test (SSCC) as per NACE TM 0177
Hydrogen Induced Cracking Test (HIC) test as per NACE TM 0284
Mercurous Nitrate Test
Mass of Coating and Coating Thickness measurement
Salt Spray Test
- Neutral Salt Spray Test -NSS
- Acetic acid-salt spray test-ASS
- Copper Chloride Acetic Acid Salt Spray Test -CASS (With automatic parameter control)